Friday, June 10, 2005

Keep the Blogs Running on Time

Alright, folks, I'm gonna try a new thing...random little posts here and there when I stumble across new fun things online or when random weird things happen like, say, the bus I'm taking to work starts rocking back and forth dramatically while going 110km/h on the highway and then when it turns sharply there's a large grinding sound coming out of the back to the extent that I turn to another passenger and we both give each other equally puzzled looks which turn to serious concern when the bus driver goes "Hey, that's funny...I wonder what's causing that!"

And so forth.

But I'm also going to start posting longer essays on Tuesdays - I'll try to have them up by noon, EST.

Alright, that's all I've got for today...um...I can't just leave it like this...er, check out this and this.

No comments: