Thursday, January 27, 2005

Marriage fun for everyone

Mwa ha ha ha ha...Rick Mercer strikes again. Oh, this one made me laugh so hard I even forgave him for the joke he made a few months ago about how women who take the Pill are big ol' sluts.

In other news...I have to stop reading my birthday present from the chocolate cake girls before bedtime, 'cause I had to sleep with the light on again last night. True story - Mo and I discovered one day that we had both independently come up with a zombie survival plan for the apartment. That's how we knew we were meant to be roommates. Also, she has a big stick. No, an actual stick, you pervs. Anyway, aside from a unsurprising lack of firepower, our place is not a bad spot for withstanding a zombie siege. Plus - digital cable!

Speaking of which - as part of the 31 days of great TV, I watched one of the free on-demand offerings, a short film called "The Windigo" about...well, take a wild guess. It had these two thirtysomething biologists tracking a wolf through the forest, and was shot fairly well and I was all huh, not too bad, and then about ten minutes in I got too scared to watch the rest. Apparently, 24 is the age where you become a giant weenie. Not like that, you pervs.

No comments: