Friday, February 11, 2005

Apparently, they hate trees too...

So, I was in a kinda good mood...I put all new r&b and 80s music on my Mp3 player and was in full MIG mode to Beyoncé's "Crazy in Love" and got into work to the sounds of "Video Killed the Radio Star" (the original by The Buggles, not the craptacular Presidents of the United States of America remake). All in all, a pretty good start to my day.

Until I saw the fax machine...oh, those fuckers. Seriously people? It's called E-MAIL. It's this form of communication where YOU CAN SEND A MESSAGE INSTANTLY WITHOUT USING INK AND PAPER. Look into it sometime. So yeah, there was a pile of anti-equal marriage faxes all stacked up, and we have to keep refilling the goddamn trays because people can't just send the fax ONCE they have to send it TWO OR THREE TIMES because that is the fax equivalent of SHOUTING!!! And we all know that SHOUTING SOMETHING MEANS IT'S TRUE!!! THE LOUDER YOU TALK THE MORE VALID YOUR MESSAGE IS!!!

Anyway...sigh...it's just that they took two of my least favorite things (vitriolic ignorance and wanton disregard for the environment) and smooshed them together and gave them to me first thing on a Friday morning. Goddamn bastards.

No comments: