Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Keeping me sane

because apparently drinking at work is considered a no-no:

This article from the Onion. I was in France at the time, and it was pretty hard to explain to the French, of all people, what the big deal was. They were all "A nipple? Really? That's what this is all about?" And you would understand it if you watched French daytime TV where there is a fairly reliable supply of boobies. Just sayin'.

Once you've had Pierre Berton rolling a joint you've set the bar pretty high, but this week's Celebrity Tip with Margaret Atwood on Monday Report was pretty damn good.

Also - Mo and I watched Masters of the Universe last night, and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles on the weekend. Both were fairly awesome, although I bet you'll all agree that TMNT holds truer to the cartoon than MotU. Also, we agreed that they need to make a She-Ra movie like, right now. Right now! You hear me?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Floyd, I think you should make that movie. Or at least star in it. You'd be an amazing She-Ra. She is so cool. You would totally do her justice. I miss those cartoons. - Payton

floyd said...

Aw, thanks Payton. If it can't be me, though, I'm thinking a blond Lucy Lawless. Mo and I were talking about it, and we agree that She-ra's not some young Buffy thing, but, like, a sassy, sophisticated thirtysomething. Like I plan to be in about 6 years.