Friday, January 16, 2004

Hmm...random thought for the day...you know the Black Eyed Peas song "Shut Up"? Of course you do. Well, it plays 50 times an hour here (as I imagine it does in Canada?), and I'm not a huge fan, but there's one part that cracks me up...you know how the background voices go, at one point "Shut it up" instead of just "Shut up?". Well, it reminds me of my second favorite Strong Bad e-mail (my favorite is under the link "The reason the web was invented") called "Crazy Cartoon". Anyway, check it out...it certainly makes me enjoy the song that much more!

In other music news: the French love Sean Paul. A lot.

Well, the nice house is slowly becoming less nice, and then nice again, and then sorta nice...It's a nice-looking place, but there's some problems (although nothing compared to the old mould-infested, run-down, sewage-smelling old guide house, I hear). The shower was clogged for almost 24 hours, there's only two elements out of six that work on the stove, the pots and pans date back to the Carter administration, the dryer sounds like a space launch at Cape Canaveral, the front door sometimes locks us INSIDE the house...but I digress. Ah, France, the land of whine and cheese.

So, big props to my homies (fo' shizzle) who sent me their addresses. Snail mail is on the way. I didn't bring my address book with me, so anyone whose addresses I previously had (before this trip, I mean) I no longer have. See, I'm smart like that...

No comments: